Are you seeking to be a part of a move of God? Are you hoping to move beyond just doing church to really see the church strive to live out the identity Christ died to purchase? Are you looking to join a family and and elder team of servant-leaders who
seek to shepherd, care, and oversee the flock God has called them to lead?
Christ Community Church Mooresville is a family of believers God has called to KNOW - LOVE - LIVE. We want everyone to KNOW CHRIST, LOVE CHRIST, and LIVE FOR CHRIST. We believe the church is called to live together in COMMUNITY until there isn’t one needy
person among us. We want each believer in our midst to KNOW COMMUNITY, LOVE THROUGH COMMUNITY, and LIVE IN COMMUNITY. Our goal isn’t just that believers would come to church, but that every believer would BE the church. We want our members to KNOW THE GIFTS
OF THE CHURCH, TO LOVE THE CHURCH BY USING THEIR GIFTS, and TO LIVE AS THE CHURCH in front of the lost world. This is the puzzle piece God has called our fellowship to fulfill in the big body of Christ.
We are celebrating our tenth year as a church this April. The Lord has grown the church to an average attendance of over 300 weekly. We have two on-campus worship services each Sunday and one off-campus worship service each Sunday at a local assisted-living
facility for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s. We just purchased almost 17 acres of land debt-free by the Lord’s grace to lead us to the next phase of growth!
We are an elder-led church. We currently have nine elder families. The team is comprised of full-time pastors and elders who find their full-time vocation outside the church. Our elders are called to lead our fellowship as Elders, Overseers, Shepherds,
Brothers, & Equals.
Denomination: We are affiliated with the SBC for staff and missions benefits, but this doesn’t play a large role in our identity. We have worshippers and members from a variety of denominations. We strive to focus on the majors of the faith, and have
charity with the minors.
Theological Bent: Please check out our Statement Of Faith at www.cccmooresville.com
Youth Pastor Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and Shepherd the youth God has called to the church.
- Lead weekly youth worship gatherings.
- Facilitate or Delegate leading our youth band.
- Organize monthly events that invite teenagers in the community to become part of the church.
- Organize youth summer camp and missions trips
- Manage the youth ministry budget.
- Communicate regularly with students and parents to partner in helping students Know Christ, Love Christ, & Live for Christ.
- Create an authentic environment where students Know Community, Love through Community, & Live in Community.
- Empower the students to use their spiritual gifts in service to God and His church as they Know the Church, Love the Church, & Live as the Church.
- Connect weekly during staff meeting to participate in fulfilling the vision the Lord has given the church.
This role will begin as a part-time role, but as the church grows, the intention is to make this position a full-time role.
- Must be called and gifted as a pastor/shepherd and meet the qualifications of an elder in Titus 1 and I Timothy 3.
- Must have completed biblical training/degree
- Must be gifted in teaching.
- Must be able to manage a budget, plan events, lead summer camps, organize Dominican Republic Missions Trip.
- Must desire to be a godly mentor and build relationships with students and parents.
- Must be teachable and enjoy working as part of a team of pastors/staff/elders.