ABOUT THE CHURCH
Rogue Valley Community Church (RVCC) of Rogue River, Oregon is pleased to announce an opening for the role of Lead/Senior Pastor. We are a close knit, faithful group of approximately 70 people. We have a deep passion for the Word of God and for the advancement
of the Gospel. It is imperative that our lead pastor share in those passions. The church has been through some recent trials, but has become more unified and ready for God’s man to lead us in our next steps.
ABOUT THE TOWN
Rogue River is a small town of about 2000 people located between the larger cities of Grants Pass and Medford. The community has its own distinct identity and a culture of independence. It is a friendly town that openly welcomes newcomers and appreciates
those who make it their home.
- Must meet the qualifications of Elder in 1st Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Demonstrated ability to deliver biblical expository messages
- Theological Degree from an accredited Bible College (preference given to applicants with a Master’s Degree)
- Good track record of building teams and equipping others for ministry
- Able to provide wise leadership and biblical counsel
- Places high value on visitation
- Able to fully affirm our statement of faith found at http://rvcconline.org/about-us/statement-of-faith/
Annual salary of $45,000 (total package)
How to apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter and statement of faith to: transitionteamRVCC@gmail.com.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY VIA THE CHURCHSTAFFING SITE BUT ONLY VIA THE PROVIDED EMAIL. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA CHURCHSTAFFING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERD.