Web and Social Media Assistant
Church of the Redeemer is currently seeking a Web and Social Media Assistant that can meet the needs of our fast-paced work environment. The role of the Web and Social Media Assistant is to assist the Webmaster in managing and maintaining social media content,
website content, mobile app content, search engine optimization, and related.
The ideal candidate will have an intermediate understanding and experience with websites and social media. Training will be provided on our specific content management systems. Candidates must be highly organized, methodical, process oriented, have a sharp
eye for detail and excellent written grammar and communication skills. Some experience with SEO/SEM, graphic design, and web development is a plus but not required.
Some of the specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Create, review, update and maintain website content, across all campuses
- Create, post, review, and manage social media content. ?
- Design, update, format, and layout graphics and other design elements for web and social media. ?
- Identify search engine optimization (SEO) opportunities, and execute on SEO strategies. ?
- Identify search engine marketing (SEM) opportunities, and execute on SEM strategies.
- Maintain web identities, directories, listings, calendars and other web presences.
- Assist with the development and implementation online media campaigns, to reach onsite and internet audiences through high quality and engaging social and online media content.
This may be a part-time or full-time position. Please indicate availability and preference for full or part-time in your cover letter.
For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com