Lighthouse Worship Center is a Non-Denominational, Non-Traditional, Bible believing, evangelical church. Founded over 12 years ago by a small group of people who were seeking the Christ-centered church for today. We have been blessed with an abundance of
edifying gifts that are currently used in our highly successful drama ministry which performs “The Power of His Touch” Easter Drama that hosts approximately 2,000 people annually. By asking God to guide each step of our journey, we have grown from a small
group of people into a congregation of 125-150 and have built a permanent facility along US Route 19 just a few minutes from the nationally known New River Gorge Bridge. The New River Gorge region is known as the outdoor playground of the east coast and is
also home to one of the Top 10 Whitewater Rafting Rivers in the world! There are many other outdoor recreational activities in the area including; Camping, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, and Zip-lining. Our church is conveniently located about 30
minutes North of Beckley, WV and one hour East of Charleston, WV.
Lighthouse Worship Center is seeking a full-time pastor who will work in facilitating the overall vision and mission of the church. The ideal candidate will be (1) A great communicator that has a passion for reaching the lost and growing the church, (2)
An excellent administrator that will ensure that the operational elements of the church are efficiently and effectively managed and, (3) A strong leader so that the members are able to experience a sense of worth and be able to maximize the use of their God
given talents and gifts to advance the Kingdom of God.
We are seeking a man who is Spirit-filled and Spirit-led. While we will consider all applicants that feel they are being led of God to lead our church our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Have at least 5 years of Senior Pastor experience
- Bachelor’s Degree of Divinity preferred but not required. Life experience will be strongly considered)
- Transparent – up front and honest.
- Be a mature, Godly leader who exemplifies the biblical qualifications of an Elder (Titus 1:5-9)
- Be a spiritual leader for our congregation helping them to grow in faith, grace and knowledge of the Word of God and work with the Board of Elders and Vision Team.
- Strong leadership skills that include discipleship through relationships
- Able to teach biblically sound and spiritually empowering messages
- Willingness to affirm and endorse LWC’s Doctrinal Statement and Constitution
How to Apply:
For consideration, candidates should submit the following:
- Statement of Faith
- Letters of reference
- Link to, or copy of recent audio/video sample of teaching
Please send information to:
Lighthouse Worship Center
Attn: Pulpit Team
PO Box 599
Ansted, WV 25812