To apply to this position, please visit Eagle Brook Church's career page:
http://eaglebrookchurch.com/careers/ We will not accept applications that are submitted directly to Church Staffing.
Kids’ Ministries Content Developer // EAGLE BROOK CHURCH
Eagle Brook Church is a multi-site church looking for a self-motivated creative writer to join our Central Office located in Centerville, MN. This person will develop the various components of content and curriculum in Kids' Ministries. A collaborative person
skilled in creative writing who is also organized and able to work independently on multiple projects will be successful in this role. If you love to write, brainstorm, gather feedback from others, and collaborate on projects this will be a great fit for you!
What You’ll Champion // ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing creative content for message series and materials for the Early Childhood and Elementary ministry programs
- Establish the core audience and tone for the teaching environments
- Develop engaging and relevant scripts, tools, and resources for the volunteers and staff at the campuses
What You’ll Do // A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A CONTENT DEVELOPER
- Creative writing and content development
- Collaborate with Media Team in the creation and editing of video scripts
- Work cross-functionally with Communications team and other central ministry departments in an effort to create and develop amazing content, projects, and curriculum
- Work cross-functionally with the campus Kids’ Ministries staff
- Proofread and edit Kids’ Ministries products
What We Expect // QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related degree preferred
- 2+ years of ministry programming experience with one year experience in kids ministry curriculum writing
- Knowledge in child development and education
- Proven writing skills with ability to articulate stories well and speak scripture in a kid-friendly manner
- High level proofreading abilities; format, grammar, and spelling expertise
- Adaptable in changing environments and maintains a positive and helpful attitude
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally and maintain strong relationships
- Great listening skills with ability to receive and ask for constructive feedback
- Experience and high level competency with MS Office especially Word
Work Schedule: Weekdays at Central Office and occasional evenings and weekends at various campuses.
Classification: Exempt; Salary // Status: Full-time // Team: Family Ministry
*Please note - this position is not eligible for relocation assistance.