- Provide a quality experience.
- Link between campus locations KIDCITY ministry.
- Quality worship.
- Creative teaching.
- Fun atmosphere.
- Child-Friendly environment.
- Safe, secure ministry.
- Superior volunteer team.
Our approach to children’s ministry is creating/cultivating a multi-sensory experience that “inspires children to live their full redemptive potential.”
- Think way out of the box.
- Fill some community needs for children.
- Develop a creative ministry space.
- Create a Plan with 1 year, 5 year goals.
- Recruit volunteers (all the time).
- Host quarterly family-building events.
- Create sub-programs within ULTRAKIDS.
- Evaluate and Recalibrate constantly.
During this process we are praying and believing that hundreds of children will walk into our ministry – experiencing the life-changing power of Jesus Christ.
The ULTRAKIDS Director/Pastor is directly responsible to the Lead Pastor.
The key characteristics of ULTRAKIDS Director/Pastor:
· Passionate for children’s ministry.
· Gifted communicator able to inspire our church to get behind student ministry.
· Ability to raise up leaders and release them.
· Servant willing to do the mundane and the highly visible.
· Energetic and fun to be around.
· Team player.
· Willing to hard work, pray hard and play hard.
· Faith-sharing machine – intentionally engaging people.
Our assumption is that our ULTRAKIDS Director spends personal time in prayer & Bible study. Plus living a life of character and integrity. We also expect our staff to tithe (it is a basic spiritual discipline). If we can’t master the
basic disciplines of spirituality we will never be able to lead a child.
1. Oversee the ULTRAKIDS ministry
2. Identify, recruit and develop key ministry leaders
3. Oversee the ULTRAKIDS schedule
4. Develop a teams of teachers
5. Imbed CU DNA into ULTRAKIDS
6. Manage ULTRAKIDS budget
7. Lead volunteer staff
8. Make sure curriculum is prepared for team
9. Serve the vision of the Lead Pastor
1. Creative / Visionary
2. Team builder
3. Ability to develop leaders
4. Self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic
5. Ability to lead from the 2nd chair
6. Genuine love for people
7. Good public communicator
8. Student of the next generation
9. Servant Leader
11. Focused / Administrative