**Please attach a video of you leading worship with a resume when applying. Thanks!!**
Stonehill is a new exciting church being launched out of Rockharbor Church in Meridian, Idaho. We are looking for someone who can lead an exciting, modern, contemporary worship experience and team. You can check out Stonehill Church at www.stonehill.church and Rockharbor Church at www.rockharbor.tv
The Worship Pastor will contribute to Stonehill’s mission in being the light of Jesus to reach those that are from God.
Specific List of Responsibilities for the Worship Director/Pastor Position
- Sunday Services
Lead worship/music at the Sunday morning services.
Oversee music rehearsal of services and event.
Get around to talk and connect to as many people as you can.
- Weekly Prep for Sunday Services
- Schedule Sunday services for band/vocals.
- Prepare chord charts for practices.
- Oversight of Media and Band Leaders who schedule and lead.
- Song selection. Time spent listening and researching new music.
- Recruitment of Band/Vocals/Media/Sound Oversight. Oversight of these leaders.
- Relationship building with teams and leaders. (Includes meetings, lunch, coffee.)
- Personal music practice and preparation.
- Service order planning and schedule.
- Planning Center inputting as well as managing or oversight of people doing that.
- Preparation of practice- (Music, room prep, vision casting, devotional)
- Email communication with Band, Vocals, Sound, Media, etc.
- Responsible for music equipment purchasing and upkeep.
- Sound and Music for special events on occasion.
- Volunteer Team Development
- Recruit for following teams: (Or oversight of leaders that will do this)
- Train, Develop and Delegate tasks to the above teams through on-the-job training, regular team training times, one-on-one skill-teaching, and other methods
- Creatively assessing ministry and facilitating progressive change.
- Due to being a new church, the possibility of other roles.
- Attending events such as men’s study, men’s events, parties, and other events that are church-wide related. Active part of Stonehill as a whole.
- Miscellaneous meetings that come up. Exercising giftedness in Stonehill and our community.
- Being a team player on anything that might come up outside of team member’s job descriptions.
- Recruit, lead, and develop volunteers
- Spiritual gift mix of some or all of the following: Leadership, Administration, Music
- Ability to develop and lead teams of volunteers
- Ability to be a team player and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to function within a team structure and work independently on individual tasks
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with other Stonehill team staff members to coordinate and execute projects
- Possesses excellent people skills
- Promotes a positive attitude and working environment
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship DirectorCornwall Church
- Mount Vernon, Washington
- September 26
Student and Children's Worship PastorGrace Point Church
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- September 24
Youth / Worship PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- September 23
Pastor of WorshipAnchorage City Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- September 22
Director of Worship Arts and ProgrammingNorthwest Chapel
- Dublin, Ohio
- September 22