Ingleside Baptist Church has an immediate opening for the pivotal role of Executive Assistant to the Lead Pastor. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally well-organized, able to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks,
as well as a skilled communicator that builds relationships and maintains credibility across multiple constituencies. Ingleside is a healthy, multi-generational church with a long history of growth. We seek to make disciples of Christ who come to worship,
grow in a group, serve in the body, and go with the gospel. For more about our church, visit us on the web at www.ingleside.org.
- 3+ years of significant administrative experience in an office setting.
- An enthusiastic follower of Christ.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong detail orientation.
- A gifted verbal and written communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and prioritize competing tasks.
- Able to work independently and proactively, while also thriving in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates good judgment, integrity, and maturity; able to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be a college graduate.
- Manage an active executive calendar with multiple appointments.
- Respond to the Lead Pastor's phone calls and meeting requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Draft a wide range of written and electronic correspondence.
- Arrange meetings, coordinating all meeting logistics such as: recording meeting notes or minutes, developing agendas, and providing supporting material.
- Research and follow up on issues and concerns, proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Serve as liaison to ensure smooth communication between the Lead Pastor and staff, church members, church leaders, and community members.
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor to keep him informed of upcoming projects, meetings, or priorities.
- Plan and execute special events to include an annual staff holiday celebration, off-site conferences, and other events as assigned.
To apply for this position, submit a resume and cover letter to InglesideBaptistStaffing@gmail.com.