Epicenter Church is a fast-growing church that essentially “relaunched” about five years ago. We have over 1,000 people who call the church home, with an average weekly attendance of over 600. Our worship experiences feature a “modern/contemporary” style,
and we strive to keep our media strategies on par with the best churches in America today. Fayetteville is a military town with over 300,000 people in the greater metro area and our vision is to reach out to people who are “unchurched” or “dechurched” and
extend to them the love of Jesus.
The job description for the Worship/Creative Arts position would include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following things:
- Selecting, scheduling, and preparing songs to be performed on Sunday mornings
- Recruiting, organizing, and directing members of a worship team
- Giving input and making arrangements for stage design
- Experience with multi-site campuses is plus, but not a requirement
In addition to the job responsibilities listed above, any potential applicant must demonstrate the following personal characteristics:
- Be madly in love with Jesus Christ
- Be passionate about their craft and about impacting others with God’s love
- Be willing to work very HARD
- Have upstanding morals and be a good member of any community.
This opening is currently part time, but has the potential to become full time very quickly. Because it is currently a part time position, we are ready and willing to work with potential candidates to secure secondary employment and reduced-cost housing
until the position does become full time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us. We look forward to hearing from you!