Rolling Hills Community Church is looking to add a Jr High Director to our staff! We are an incredibly fun staff who enjoys life, and we enjoy doing life together. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we take pointing people to Jesus serious. If you are looking to jump on board a vibrant, fun loving staff, look no further.
We are looking for the right fit for you, and for us. So, if you are a current intern, or you haven't had too much experience yet, don't let that hinder you from thinking you might not fit our profile. Every Church has a certain style, and you just might fit our style perfectly! This is an amazing opportunity to lead a ministry and be a point person on a youth ministry team.
What are we looking for?
1) Recruit and train volunteer leaders for ministry
2) Provide vision and planning for the Jr High Ministry
3) Meet weekly for a one-on-one with the Youth Pastor/HS Pastor to discuss ministry
4) Oversee and maintain a Jr High budget
5) Get creative and find ways for the Jr High students to be part of the larger body
6) Must have a teachable heart, and be willing to be flexible
7) Strong relational skills (develop relationship with parents, leadership in schools, and your volunteer staff).
8) Delgate ministry to your staff and utilize their gifts
9) Attend Monday Staff Meetings with entire staff.
10) Occasionally be on stage in Big Church
1) Curriculum Development using Orange Curriculum. Develop and plan relevant series for students
2) Create small group discussion for small group leaders
3) Teach with passion, using Scripture and various ways (video clip, story, testimony, etc) to connect Scripture
4) Wednesday night and Sunday morning are the primary teaching times.
5) Run all curriculum and planning past the Youth Pastor/HS Pastor.
6) Disciple students and invest in their life outside of Church
1) Plan and execute events that will draw students to our campus
2) Plan out Winter Camp & Summer Camp
3) Reach out into the community and surrounding areas for ministry outreach
4) At our annual Youth Staff Away, implement a Jr High, 6 month calendar with your team for the new year.
5) Find creative ways to fundraise for various events.
1) Vibrant, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
2) Team player in ministry (ministry is done best in teams).
3) Reports to Youth Pastor/HS Pastor
We understand that Danville (San Francisco Bay) is an expensive area and this is a part-time position. With that being said, we have many families with amazing homes, and we have always set-up the Jr High Director to live rent free in a home with a family. You can choose to have another part-time job if you wish to add in extra income, or just soak in as much ministry as you'd like! We are excited to add on a new Jr High Director and watch God do amazing things with our Jr. High Ministry.
As resumes come in, if we feel like you might be a good fit, we will respond back to you. Sit tight if you don't hear back immediately, as it takes time to process resumes and pray about candidates. Please send resume, recent picture, and if possible, a teaching sample, or video of you leading an event.
Please send resume, picture, and teaching/leading sample to Brandon@rollhill.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor/Director of Youth MinistryThe Bible Chapel
- McMurray, Pennsylvania
- December 7
High School/Young Adults PastorFBC Loganville
- Loganville, Georgia
- December 7
Senior High DirectorCalvary Church
- Roseville, Minnesota
- December 7
Student PastorGrace Point Church
- San Antonio, Texas
- December 6
Student Ministry PastorUniontown Bible Church
- Westminster, Maryland
- December 6
Rolling Hills Community Church
Rolling Hills is an amazing Church in the San Francisco Bay. We are located in the East Bay, roughly 30 miles from San Francisco, in one of the greatest communities. Over the last 10 years, Rolling Hills has been under the leadership of Pastor Dave Price, who is leading us into a great future. We have around 200+ showing on Sunday morning for worship. We are a contemporary worship style Church, with upbeat people. The future is bright here, and we are excited for all that God is going to do. More...