Realife Church started in 2007 with a desire to reach people who are disconnected from God. We are committed to being a church that unchurched people love to attend, without neglecting the presence & power of God. Worship is more than the music before a
sermon. Worship happens every day and should never be confined to the church. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could
be what we’re looking for.
We are a team that likes to cut up and have a good time, but also values the importance of hard work, goal setting, and tangible results. If this sounds like a job that might be up your alley, keep reading.
Talented with strong musical experience
Experienced with leading from guitar or other musical instruments
Organized and efficient especially with time management
An excellent communicator both orally and written
A multi-tasking team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
Experienced in building and leading a team in the area of their calling, as well as relationally & spiritually.
Comfortable using click tracks and software like Ableton Live or Garageband. Familiar with Pro-tools, Logic or any Digital Audio Workstation is a plus.
Willingness to adhere to the Realife Church's “brand” that is set forth in terms of style of worship, time requirements and leadership responsibilities
Knowledge of live production elements, including lights, video & sound is a plus.
- Weekend Worship Experience - Lead worship with full band at all weekend worship experiences. Currently 2 Sunday AM experiences. Collaborate with the Lead Pastor on which songs will be best each week, as well as new music to be introduced
or special songs.
- Wednesday Worship Experience - Lead worship with a small band at all Wednesday Worship Experiences. First Wednesdays are with the full band.
- Special Event Prayer & Worship - Lead worship during any special services or events.
- Worship Team Practices - The amount of practices & length of practices will be for you to determine based on need & level of musicianship. New songs will be introduced at least once a month.
- Make It Better - One question we constantly ask is:How can we make it better? You will be responsible for the intangible elements of making the overall worship ministries & experiences better through creative elements, original music, developing
the current musicians & vocalists, etc.
- Tech Arts - You will recruit, develop, train & lead this team to ensure excellence in our worship experience. Recruiting & training a team leader for this ministry will be recommended. Tech Arts includes lighting, video & sound.
- Maintaining Production - In addition to leading the tech arts team, you will be responsible for the oversight of production design, installation, & maintenance.
- Service & Creative Planning - You will help determine the creative elements & service design of our worship experiences. You will join series planning meetings, give leadership to our set design, & manage projects related to service design.
You will consistently bring change to our worship environment.
- Video Elements - You will be responsible, either personally, or through others you lead, to create our weekly Pre-Service announcement video, as well as special video elements for sermon illustrations, service intros, event promotion, etc.
- Podcast & Video Posting - You will make sure that the audio podcast & video from each week is posted online by Monday afternoon.
- Outreach Events - All team members are expected to take on responsibilities for our major events, both internally & outreach. You will be directly responsible for any music, church decor & set designs related to these events. You will be
expected to help with other aspects of these major events, not related to music, as needed.
- Other Ministry - Your worship team is your team. You will care for them, disciple them & serve them as any good leader would. Only what falls directly underneath your area of ministry will be expected, however, opportunities for other ministry
(teaching, pastoral care, smallgroups) are available if you have a gift & desire to serve.
As with all Realife employees, the heart of a servant leader is expected. There will be times where will be called upon to pitch-in, lend a hand, run an errand, or give leadership to something that falls outside of this job description. We strive for a team
environment where each member’s time & energy is respected, & at the same time, doing whatever it takes to get the mission accomplished is expected.
If interested, please submit a resume as well as a video recording of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org.