Middle School Ministry Associate
Direct weekend and midweek programs for Middle School Ministry and collaborate with the Family Ministry team in the planning and execution of special events, camps, and retreats.
Accountable to the Director of Family Ministry and as specifically directed on behalf of the Church executive staff.
- Demonstrate a mature Christian faith and interest in sharing in the ministry of San Clemente Presbyterian Church.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative ministry setting.
- College Degree and minimum of 2 years experience in Middle School ministries. Continued graduate level studies preferred.
- Ability to develop leaders who will produce disciples of God
- Ability to develop and teach outreach curriculum for small groups.
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse personalities and age groups.
- Oversee the planning and execution of one weekend and one midweek Middle School program.
- Recruit, nurture, shepherd and oversee staff team to lead small groups.
- Collaborate with family ministry team to plan and execute special Middle School events.
- Meet regularly with family ministry team in the planning and execution of the ministry.
- Work with family ministry team to develop strategies in engaging parents.
- Serve as liaison between parents and children’s leaders.
The Staff Support Ministry will conduct an annual performance review.