Hill Country Bible Church Leander is a growing church in the northwest suburbs of Austin, TX. We planted the church on Easter of 2007 as a part of the Association of Hill Country Churches; an Association that is all about saturating Greater Austin with the
Gospel. We launched our first church plant in Round Rock, Texas. There are now 26 churches in our Association throughout Greater Austin.
At HCBC Leander, we are driven by our Vision: Life-change through Jesus for every man, woman, and child. We are serious about our Vision.
We have three Sunday morning worship services. We have a vibrant children’s ministry and student ministry.
If you’d like to know more about us, please visit our website at www.hcbcleander.com
Worship Position Purpose
Lead the worship team to develop a heart of biblical worship and equip them to lead the congregation in services where God is easy to find and hard to forget.
Position Responsibilities: Worship Ministry (60%)
- Prayerfully determine how to utilize the gifts of the worship team to pursue our vision.
- Model and challenge the worship team to share their faith regularly.
- Model and shepherd the worship team toward life change through Jesus.
- Develop potential leaders for future expansion through church plants and multisites.
- Recruit and equip a talented group of musicians and vocalists to lead worship.
- Select music that coordinates with the weekly theme and focuses our church on celebrating the character and activity of God.
- Recruit and equip a talented group of technical people who can serve in the areas of audio and video production.
- Improve the quality of our audio/visual elements and build a video ministry.
- Lead a team of people who can implement creative elements into our worship services.
- Improve the quality and regularity of our creative communication.
Communication Position Purpose
Build and lead a communications ministry to promote and support the vision, missional objectives, and strategic initiatives of Hill Country Bible Church Leander.
Position Responsibilities: Communications Ministry (40%)
- Create and maintain a rolling 12-month communication calendar that includes all communication elements.
- Pursue best practices for implementing print, web, and social media to maximize impact.
- Oversee the team that develops all print communication pieces.
- Coordinate all church-wide emails, letters, and other communication pieces.
- Develop the volunteer team that will keep the website updated regularly.
- Coordinate efforts to drive traffic to our sight and how to use it most effectively.
- Develop and oversee the team that develops new graphics.
- Manage the church’s graphic image in all communications.
Email resume and video or audio links to email@example.com.