Potential Church has an immediate opening for a full-time Youth Worship & Creative Director. The Youth Worship/Creative Director is responsible for the growth and development of the Youth Worship Team. This position is led by a person that has a passion for leading the next generation in the area of music and leadership development. This person is a team player and has a heart for the house of God. This person will add their music and creative gifts and talents to the Youth service, and assist the Youth Pastor in creating a service that reaches youth and partners with Youth to reach their God-potential. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Protector of the vision of Potential Church & Potential Youth
- Lives out the Ethos of Potential Church
- Direct Report: Youth Pastor
- Weekly Worship Experience:
- Scheduling of team to play
- Creating the set list for the weekend
- Preparing any tracks needed for the weekend. Skills in “Ableton” are Required.
- Oversees band and vocal practice
- Worship Team Devotionals
- Oversees the young people though out the whole time they are on campus with us.
- Recruiting, Training, and mentoring the youth in the band both musically and spiritually
- Planning Center: Putting songs up, chord sheets, tracks and scheduling team- expectation is songs are up one week after planning a series
- Weekly following up with students on the Worship Team to be sure they are practicing what you expect of them
- Leads out in teaching youth what worship is and how to worship. Teaching worship while on stage. Also striving to be on the cutting edge of new songs choices as well as diverse music choices.
- Leads out with any and all features planned for Youth Service in planning meeting.
- Worship Team auditions: expectation is to hold at least one a quarter.
- Holds worship team meeting/Jam sessions to help enhance the skill of the team
- Maintain all Worship Team equipment, as well as look for ways to improve upon.
- Ensures execution of the weekend worship experience.
Creative Director (this job would not be given all at once – training process would take place)
- Oversees the following areas:
- Production Team
- Backstage Team
- Video Team
- Worship Team
- Oversees the above volunteer team leaders to ensure their team is: scheduled weekly, growing, training, establishing any necessary new systems, executing during run though, ect.
- Ensures that things that are dreamed about in a planning meeting are taken to full execution stage.
- Oversees run-though before service weekly.
- Needs to have minor skills in Video Editing/Adobe Premiere, and Production based knowledge.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student and Children's Worship PastorGrace Point Church
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- September 24
Youth / Worship PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- September 23
Director of ProductionRock Church
- San Diego, California
- September 23
Pastor of WorshipAnchorage City Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- September 22
Director of Worship Arts and ProgrammingNorthwest Chapel
- Dublin, Ohio
- September 22