We are a Baptist church located about 30 minutes from Detroit. Our average Sunday morning attendance is arond 220. We are in the midst of a revitalization process throughout our entire church, we have a blended worship service right now with both hymns and
modern music. We have a blend of age groups from 20's-80's, our church is ready to move forward and to reach our community.
Main Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a full time staff position to provide leadership for Sunday morning worship services, seasonal musical productions and to give leadership to our children’s music ministry program, as well as ministering to the families of our church. There
will be additional job responsibilities for the person that God brings to United based on additional talents and skills.
Skills and Qualifications
• Verbalizes a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
• Possesses a genuine and abiding love for God’s people.
• Meets the pastoral qualification standards outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
• Previous worship leading experience.
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possesses the ability to manage the technical aspects of worship (sound, lights, staging, and other media).
• Ability to plan and lead practice for our worship team.
We believe that the candidate who will best fit our church culture and the direction and vision we are heading is someone who has previous experience in worship leading in a blended worship setting that leans a little more contemporary in scope. Also with
the ability to play guitar and or piano.
This is a full time position. We offer a competitive salary, parsonage and medical benefits.
Send all resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
With link of you leading music