Joy Christian Fellowship is seeking an individual with a pastoral call for children’s ministry. The candidate must have high administrative and leadership qualities, possess good communication skills, deep love for God and children.
Responsibilities include supervising 8 Head Teachers (paid staff), who, along with 50+volunteer teachers, minister to over 250 children weekly.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the nurture and growth of children’s ministry (known as Next Generation)
- Supervise and support the work of the Head Teachers– including prayer, spiritual guidance, event planning, recruitment of volunteers, etc.
- Conduct weekly observations of various children’s ministries.
- Collaborate closely with PTL (parent / teacher liaisons) for support and unity.
- Work alongside other pastoral staff to fulfill church vision.
EXPECTATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Christian Education or equivalent from accredited seminary/ university.
- Minimum 3-5 years of CE ministry experience.
- Strong administrative and leadership qualities
- Open to the Ministry of the Holy Spirit, ex: ministering through the gifts of healing and prophecy.
- Advocate of team ministry
- Creativity and strong interpersonal and communications skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, statement of faith, 3 references to email@example.com.
Joy Christian Fellowship: 70 W Ivy Lane, Englewood, NJ 07631
$50-$65K or depending on Ministry Experience
Full healthcare & dental