Ministry Description for Worship And Connection Pastor
- Help create an environment of worship and a hunger and thirst for the presence of God.
- Lead setup and teardown teams for audio/visual/lighting/ for our Sun am worship experience.
- Oversee all aspects of the Sunday morning technical services for New Hope. Purchase and maintain equipment as needed. Develop a good working knowledge of all New Hope sound, video, lighting, computer, projection, and other technical aspects so that you can troubleshoot and help fix problems.
- Lead worship, including Sunday morning services, special inter-church services, special worship/prayer gatherings, weddings, funerals, and other services that New Hope may develop in the future.
- Search for and teach songs that are beneficial in helping New Hope grow in our worship experience. Work with Lead Pastor in the selection of songs that will best fit New Hope.
- Develop and maintain musical teams that are skilled and prepared to lead the congregation. Spiritually shepherd the musicians and vocalists.
- Oversee all aspects of the Sunday morning bulletin.
- Upload Sunday morning message to website, and itunes, including any needed edit work
- Oversee CD recording and duplication of services. Order, and maintain necessary supplies and equipment.
- Oversee and maintain church website. Explore other creative ways to communicate with the congregation—Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Connection & Community
- Oversee and help develop thriving congregational connections and life.
- Develop relationships with people at New Hope that add to our ability to minister effectively to our congregation.
- Oversee and develop small groups
- Lead specialized classes for spiritual growth and family enrichment
- Possible Sunday morning speaking opportunities
- Look for ways to connect with unbelievers and the unchurched in our community to bring them to Christ and the church.
- Help with Pastoral services-weddings, funerals, personal ministry and prayer with people.
- Other ministry endeavors as opportunities arise.
- Work with staff team to help New Hope be the best we can be.
- Develop committed relationship with staff to ensure a strong team. Speak the truth in love where appropriate, but strive to encourage, protect and assist other staff members whenever possible.
- Maintain a healthy and thriving spiritual walk which includes regular times of Bible reading, prayer, tithing, reading Christian books that help spiritual growth, and connection with other healthy believers.
- Maintain a positive, cheerful, and cooperative attitude towards life, ministry, and staff relations.
- Commit to a life of Biblical godliness and be an example to other believers.
- Maintain a healthy and thriving marriage and family life.
Please respond direct to the following email address only!
Send resume to: email@example.com.
Must include link to you leading worship
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30
Associate MinisterAlliance for Transatlantic Theological Training
- 2 Blackburne Place, Not Assigned
- November 30