Biltmore Baptist is looking for a Live Video Production Coordinator to help set a level of excellence in all that we create. We’re a growing church with 5 campuses in Western North Carolina, an area known for its world-class hiking, whitewater kayaking,
views, and everything outdoors.
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- You have extremely high standards for your work, and can deliver them consistently.
You can grow and lead a team of volunteers to achieve high impact, high energy services not just by “church” standards, but the production industry as a whole.
- The words “overhead projector” make you want to cry. You know what it takes to deliver a flawless event, but you also know that money doesn’t grow on trees. You utilize what you have, without having to sell a kidney to pay for it.
- New doesn’t scare you. You aren’t content with just knowing what you already know. You are constantly looking for fresh ideas, educating yourself, and growing in your field.
- You’re flexible and adapt quickly. This is live production, things happen. When they do, you work as productively and quickly as you can while upholding the same level of excellence.
- You have basic video editing skills.
- The letters “DMX” mean more than just a rapper’s name to you.
On an average day you will:
- Work directly with the Production Manager and Production Team to come up with ideas and processes for projects.
- Upkeep equipment for five campuses.
- Create and design new processes for IMAG, projection, and volunteers.
- Work with the Production Manager to utilize the allocated video budget to its fullest extent.
- Recruit, equip, and lead a large team of volunteers.
Skills and Requirements are:
- You must provide a resume outlining your experience. A demo reel is not needed, but is a plus. Any candidate that does not include a resume will not be considered.
- Education is nice, but proven quality work is even better.
- You have knowledge of image magnification (IMAG), live streaming, projection and cable management.
- You’re organized and a self-starter.
- You aren’t scared of heights. Well, maybe just a little, but its ok.
- You must be flexible to work at all five campuses with your office being at our Arden Campus.
- You commit to personally upholding the ethics and values of Biltmore Baptist Church.
Most importantly, you publicly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior. We do what we do to glorify God, nothing else.
Please click on this link to apply: