FBC Belle Glade
17 NW Ave B, Belle Glade, FL 33430 ~ 561.996.5596
FBC Belle Glade has been a part of the Glades community for over 80 years. We are focused on building the ministry of FBC to reach out to our community, region and the world with the message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Our current staff consists of
three full time pastors a full time administrative assistant; full time facilities care taker and part time maintenance staff. We have approximately 150 that attend on Sunday mornings. We have recently finished a major upgrade to our sound and lighting in
our worship center and are looking forward to bringing a Worship Pastor on staff to utilize this to impact God’s kingdom.
Main Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a full time staff position to provide leadership for Sunday morning worship services, seasonal musical productions and to give leadership reestablishing our children’s music ministry program. There will be additional job responsibilities
for the person that God brings to FBCBG based on additional talents and skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Verbalizes a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Possesses a genuine and abiding love for God’s people.
- Meets the pastoral qualification standards outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Supports the Baptist Faith and Message (2000).
- Previous worship leading experience.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to manage the technical aspects of worship (sound, lights, staging, television and other media).
- Ability to plan and lead practice for our worship team.
- Ability to recruit plan and organize seasonal choral productions.
We believe that the candidate who will best fit our church culture and the direction and vision we are heading is someone who has previous experience in worship leading in a blended worship setting that leans a little more contemporary in scope. In addition
to this our ideal candidate will be married, 25-40 years old with children.
This is a full time position. We offer a competitive salary, parsonage and medical benefits.
If you would like to pursue this ministry opportunity, please submit a photo, cover letter, link(s) to worship leading and resume to email@example.com.
*No phone calls please.