Christ Wesleyan Church is seeking a passionate leader with a shepherd’s heart to lead and empower our church to be all that God has called us to be.
Christ Wesleyan is an established church preparing to celebrate its 100th anniversary. Our church has a rich heritage of worship and ministry in its community, a Wesleyan-Arminian tradition that we hope will continue to grow and develop for many
more years. We are located in the suburbs of Winston-Salem, NC, an area with a unique blend of big-city comforts and small-town charm.
With a congregation of about 125 people, CWC is multi-generational and has a blend of traditional and contemporary approaches to ministry. Our body of believers is eager to connect people with God and others and to make a significant impact on our community.
We know that our church has a vital place in the Kingdom and we are looking forward to the exciting future God has for us!
Lead pastor qualifications:
- Passionate vision with a desire to lead with love
- Balance of discipleship and outreach (local and international missions) with an emphasis on prayer
- Desire to reach people for Christ and help our church grow spiritually and numerically
- Eagerness to develop leaders within the church
- Multi-generational focus, able to connect with young families and older generations
- Commitment to the Wesleyan-Armenian holiness tradition
- Belief in scriptural inerrancy
- Good administrative skills