Our Church: The Bridge is a growing multi-site church, with locations in Princeton and Goldsboro, North Carolina. We are a contemporary and casual church with an average weekend attendance of 1,600. Our Senior Pastor, Ferrell Hardison, has
been here for 26 years and the church has seen tremendous growth under his leadership. One of our churches core values is Children’s Ministry. That is evidenced through the calendar, the budget and the energy we put toward this ministry.
DESCRIPTION: The Bridge Kids Pastor will be responsible for leadership, development and administration for the entire Bridge Kids Ministry at The Bridge Church from birth through 5th grade. This will include planning children’s
events and services both on Sundays and Wednesdays, as well as various other activities.
- Seeking a dynamic person with a heart, passion & calling to reach children for Jesus Christ
- Educational background and/or working experience specific to children’s ministry with proven ability to function efficiently within a large ministry organization.
- Believe and adhere to the core values and tenants of faith of The Bridge Church.
- Proven ability to discover, develop, and deploy volunteers through effective recruiting, leading, training and motivating staff, departmental leaders and members in a high-energy and demanding environment
- Develop and encourage a high-energy and enthusiastic environment
- Effective administration and communication skills (verbal, written and electronic) with children, parents, staff, volunteers, peers and community
- Provide vision casting to Bridge Kids Department in relation to the vision of The Bridge Church
- Prepare and submit annual budgets for Bridge Kids Ministry
- Responsible for recruiting volunteers
- Team player with a servant's heart
- Ability to provide Pastoral care to families and children of The Bridge Church
Qualified applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and recent individual or family photo to firstname.lastname@example.org