The Directional/Teaching Pastor (DTP) will serve as an elder within a plurality of elders who provide oversight for the overall ministry of Harvest Pointe Community Church through preaching, vision-casting and leadership.
Please send resume and a link to sermon videos or audio.
• A vital Christian walk living on the cutting edge of spiritual life.
• Consistent spiritual and moral character as described in the biblical qualifications of an elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5 9.
• Spiritual maturity exhibited through the love of people, service to others, an active prayer life, and a strong knowledge of the Bible.
• A clear calling to ministry and gifted in the areas of pastor/teacher and overseer.
• Theological or Counseling Degree preferred (or commensurate experience).
• A demonstrated history of healthy ministry and leadership.
• An ability to creatively design and implement strategies and programs.
• Competent in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
• Desire to remain in long-term ministry at a home church.