**NOTE: Please fill out our Round 1 Application by following this link:
Element Church is seeking a highly skilled Creative Director/Creative Pastor with a passion for creativity, leadership and ministry. The qualified applicant would provide strategic vision and leadership for the Message Development Team and the Media Department,
overseeing the weekend experience, providing leadership and guidance for the church, as well as vision and strategy for growth and expansion.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Creative Director/Pastor is responsible for:
- Leadership development and direction of our growing creative team of staff, freelancers, and volunteers, acting as the principal creative lead for the weekend experience
- Collaborating in all phases of weekend service and special event production, including all message development, media, graphic, and technical aspects from concept development through production
- Leading the Media Team and creative message development process
- Overseeing all communications, including print graphics, website management, and social media, maintaining consistency of branding across all formats
- Creating a culture based upon the church’s core values within the Creative Team
- Staying current on emerging trends in ministry, marketing, technology and design
- Keeping the Creative Team continually engaged in producing excellent results while staying on schedule and within budget
- Handling staff evaluations and administration for the Creative Department
- Communicating messages as a member of the weekend service teaching team, as needed
*Estimated time spent:
Creative Director/Pastor—40+ hours weekly
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exemplifying a godly lifestyle and spiritual leadership to the Element Church community
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience in ministry management with graphic design, marketing and creative management experience
- Proven track record of successfully leading creative ministries in a church with an average weekly attendance of 2,000+ people
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to excel at details, multi-task, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent people management and team coach skills
- A passion for team, staff culture, excellence, and loyalty
- A willingness and openness to be pastored and coached
- Able to navigate all aspects of AVL production, message development, design, social media, and marketing
- Self-motivation, a professional demeanor, adaptability to change, and a “whatever-it-takes” attitude
ELEMENT CHURCH EXPECTATIONS
Attend Element Church weekly, special meetings/conferences, staff-related events, and any other events required. Be an active member of Element Church, upholding the Bylaws, core values, belief statements, and employment policies of the church.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Due to the nature of this role, a flexible schedule is preferred.
EVALUATION AND COMPENSATION
Compensation package is competitive.
This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirement for performance of this job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules
may be required.