Grace Church is located in Camby, IN just 6 miles south west of Indianapolis, IN. For the past 60 years Grace Church has been reaching and growing Christ-followers in this region. The last 10 years have been filled with a total facility relocation (46,000
square foot facility housing an auditorium seating 600, full size gymnasium, café, children’s ministry space, student ministry and office space) and growth from 300 to over 700 people who call Grace Church home. A member of The Missionary Church denomination.
Looking to fill this position by the fall of 2016.
• A Leader of Leaders, collaborative, team based, people empowering person.
• Roles: Overseer of Administration- Finance & Facility, Staff Management (3 full time ministry staff, 2 administrative staff, and 3 part time custodians). Pastoral Ministry- determined on gifting & experience, possible areas: (teaching, spiritual formation,
assimilation, small groups).
• Experience: at least 5 years in the area of Administration/Associate role in a church of at least 400 or a para church organization. This is not an entry-level position but one that requires both ministry and life experience.
• Education: minimum- undergraduate with a ministry degree or it’s equivalent with a preference for postgraduate study.
• Lives out the Great commission practically.
• Has a track record of recruiting, mobilizing, empowering, and leading teams.
• Manages household well: financially, sound marriage and family (if married- spouse on board with ministry).
• Well-rounded, healthy lifestyle, understanding of the culture and church, with a heart for lost people and the processes of people developing into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
• Emotional Intelligence, a sense of humor, lover of people, and life long learner are all qualities that will fit well with current staff.
• Committed to long-term ministry.
• This is a pastoral position so a willingness to pursue either pastoral license or ordination if not already licensed in The Missionary Church http://www.mcusa.org/.
• Spiritual gifting: Administration/Organization & Leadership.
• It is not necessary to currently be an Indianapolis Colts or Indiana Pacer fan but must be willing to convert.
Where We are Headed…
We create environments where people can encounter God, helping them take their next steps to become committed followers of Jesus equipped to engage the culture. Reaching people far from God and helping them grow to become reproducing disciples of Jesus
is our mission. We live in the 21-century and how we reach and grow people needs to be relevant to the times and grounded in God’s timeless Word. Our worship is contemporary with full band and audiovisual components with the desire to expand the creativity
of all we do to effectively fulfill our vision. If you would like to be considered for this position please forward a one-page cover letter stating why you feel you would be a fit at Grace and your resume to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls
or hard copy packets.