Stonebridge Christian Church is a small non-denominational church in Orange County in southern California. We are a multi-ethnic congregation of predominantly Asian Americans and Caucasian Americans spanning multiple generations. We are looking for a staff
pastor who is called and gifted to serve God by serving His local church.
The ideal staff pastor will be gifted in ministering to young families, and will partner with the senior pastor in leading and teaching the congregation.
You can learn more about our church by going to www.stonebridgecc.org
Brief Sketch of Duties and Responsibilities
- Active participant in the church community in order to minister to and be ministered to by the congregation.
- Be the point of first contact for volunteers and staff – resourcing, managing, training, and equipping them for effective service
- Teach regularly as part of the teaching rotation
- Partner with senior pastor in directing the congregation
- Participate in leadership meetings (elder & staff)
- Maintain a flexible attitude and servant’s heart to adapt to the ever-changing nature of small church ministry
- Meet with and counsel members of the congregation as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- A genuine relationship with Christ and a desire to be like Him
- A passion for local church ministry
- A desire to work as part of a team both in authority and accountable to others
- Leadership skills and experience
- Sound doctrine and the willingness to allow for differing opinions on non-essential theological matters
- Gifted in engaging/ministering to young families
- Graduate degree in a ministry-related field preferred
Please send resume and cover letter and teaching sample (if you have one) to email@example.com. No phone calls please.