Metro Community Church is an innovative, multi-site church functioning as one church in two locations, Metro Edwardsville and Metro Vandalia. Metro is strategically focused on reaching those who are disconnected from Christ and His church and helping them
move toward becoming growing Christ-followers. The church is theologically conservative, but progressive in its methodology.
Metro has an intense focus on its members and attenders serving God through the church and is looking for a qualified Ministry Director candidate to continue to lead its volunteers in that culture. The Ministry Director will oversee and champion the ministries
at Metro to help enable and create the environments that facilitate and inspire people to move closer to God.
Success in this position will be based on leadership and volunteer retention, volunteer recruiting, new leadership development and an increased participation in serving across the entire church.
Prospective candidates must:
- Have a college degree
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years ministry experience
- A proven track-record of recruiting, training, leading and managing volunteers
- Have a proven track-record of growing a ministry
- Be a proven hard worker who is results driven
- A team player who is comfortable with, and desires to, continually evaluate and improve
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.