High School Pastor (full-time)
To provide strong leadership to our high school ministry, with the ability to develop and lead teams of adult volunteers who will lead and care for students and student leaders.
Pastor for Training & Multiplication
- Minister to students through adult student ministry leaders and volunteers.
- Serve as lead visionary and teacher for high school ministry
- Lead, Plan, and Execute High School Retreats, Events, Mission Trips
- Recruit and equip adult volunteers to lead the high school ministry.
- Develop systems and strategy to oversee high school students.
- Work in close alignment with the Middle School pastor.
- Possibly host different weekend venues.
- Also help develop and lead a College-Age ministry
- Commitment to Christ is ultimate in your life
- Biblical Training: Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- Passionate about reaching and equipping students. Must have experience ministering to high school students and at least 3 years of overall ministry experience.
- A strong, dynamic leader
- Experience leading in a diverse environment
- Effective communicator to teens in a large group environment
- Understands the importance of parent (s) and family involvement as part of high school ministry
- Highly relational in approach to student ministry
- Demonstrates a level of spiritual and life maturity.
- A team player that thrives in collaborative environments
- A self-motivated individual who is excellence-minded.
- A leader that develops teams and an organization so that the leader isn’t doing everything.
- Passionate about multiplying Christ-followers who will serve others, the community and the world.
- Creative and current on latest trends, culture and technology.
- 100% behind the mission and vision of Door Creek Church
- Strives to follow Jesus in real, everyday ways. Lead first and foremost from your authentic life with God.
Please email RD McClenagan, firstname.lastname@example.org a resume & photo of yourself to apply for this position! Thanks!