BLDG 28 is an authentic, Gospel-centered church community rooted in the vintage, Christian faith while reaching into the culture of today. Planted just five years ago in the beautiful coastside town of Clearwater, Florida, BLDG 28 has grown to more than
375 worshippers in two gatherings on Sunday mornings.
With our current Pastor of Students moving into our Discipleship Pastor role we now find ourselves looking for an energetic, outgoing dude to fill this critically important position. The Pastor of Students will be primarily responsible for the oversight
of both the middle school and high school ministries including teaching the youth, training volunteers, working with parents, organizing events, planning series, and building relationships. This is a full time gig with full time pay but benefits are not included.
Though we can’t offer benefits at this time we can offer pretty much year round sunshine, pristine beaches, warm waves, a stellar leadership team (we think :)), and a church that is thriving in the Gospel and on mission for Jesus!
BLDG 28 is partnered with the Acts 29 Church Planting Network and the Gospel Coalition and holds to the essential Christian doctrines as best expressed in the Apostles’ Creed, the Nicene Creed, and the London Baptist Confession of 1689.
The church is strongly Reformed in theology, yet contextual in ministry. For more about BLDG 28 please check out our website: BLDG28.com.
If you think Florida could be your stomping grounds and that a Gospel driven, culturally relevant church could be where God is calling you, PLEASE read through the qualifications/skills needed below and then email Pastor Aaron directly at email@example.com,
or click the "apply" button on this page.
- Love for Jesus and the Gospel
- Passion to make disciple-making disciples
- Proven self starter
- Ability to strategize and execute that strategy
- Outgoing, gregarious personality type (extrovert)
- Ability to easily connect and converse with newcomers
- Passionate to be a student pastor for at least the next 3 years (not simply a stepping stone)
- Strongly Reformed theologically
- Extremely familiar and like-minded with the Acts 29 Network
- Versed in social media and online marketing
Preferred beneficial skills/experience (NOT necessary):
- Some experience leading worship