YFC has been serving Martin County, MN, for the fifteen years. We partner with local schools, churches, and other community organizations to provide Christ-centered relationships and biblical teaching to a generation that desperately needs Jesus.
The Executive Director will provide leadership for Youth for Christ ministry in the Martin County area and its vision to see every young person have the opportunity to become a follower of Jesus Christ and part of a local church. You will work with the YFC Board and local communities in defining the vision and direction of YFC and implement the plans established by the Board and staff.
- Lead the ministry in creating and communicating the Vision of YFC.
- Develop and shape strategic planning by utilizing any number of chapter leaders.
- Work in partnership with the board and insure continuing development.
- Lead staff in training, development, supervision and encouragement to carry out the work of the ministry.
- Develop and carry out Youth for Christ ministry within the communities and insure that authentic Christ-sharing relationships remain the focus of the Chapter.
- Be an advocate for young people and communicate YFC ministry and vision to community members and local churches & organizations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Chapter’s Fund Development Plan.
- Ensure that all Risk Management protocols and Safety Standards are followed throughout the Chapter.
- Responsible for seeing that financial controls are in place; that property owned by the chapter is used, managed and maintained for the sake of the mission and that insurance is purchased where necessary.
- Meet YFC/USA education and training requirements.
- Youth ministry experience.
- Experience in developing and managing fundraising initiatives.
- Servant Leader – vision focused and goal orientated.
- Demonstrate love and passion for lost young people.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, groups, one-on-one).
- Management Experience/skills.
- Ability to mobilize others with team building skills.
- Ability to set boundaries.
- Equip others for ministry with desire to see them succeed.
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Benefits are included in compensation package.
Submit letter of interest and resume by Tuesday, May 24th, to:
Martin County Youth for Christ
213 Downtown Plaza
Fairmont, MN 56031
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
School of Ministry DirectorFirst Church of the Open Bible
- Des Moines, Iowa
- October 12
Executive DirectorIllini Christian Ministries
- Champaign, Illinois
- October 4
Assoiciat Director (Pastor)Providence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Vice President of CoachingChurch Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy
- Boca Raton, Florida
- September 26
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Martin County Youth for Christ
YFC has been serving Martin County, MN, for the fifteen years. We partner with local schools, churches, and other community organizations to provide Christ-centered relationships and biblical teaching to a generation that desperately needs Jesus. More...