To welcome all people, empowering them to have a passionate relationship with God, for the purpose of transforming their lives, their community, and their world.
- Diversity: We effectively minister to people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellence: We strive to demonstrate a “Spirit of Excellence” in all we do.
- Generosity: We are consistently generous in the giving of our time, talent, and treasure.
- Growth: We continuously grow and develop, both individually and corporately.
- Relationship: We value relationship with Christ, our families, each other and our community.
The Videographer is responsible for such areas as creative conception, storyboards, filming and editing, as well as maintaining and supporting brand standards. This position reports to the Marketing Director. If you love working in a creative atmosphere
and contributing in a team environment read on for more details.
- Someone who thrives on collaboration and teamwork
- Stellar at communicating verbally and by email
- Someone who possess the ability to place yourself in the shoes of the user, and focus on simplicity and excellent user experiences.
- Excited to find just the right camera angle.
- Kind of a lighting genius.
- Someone who thrives in an environment where feedback is direct and rapid revisions are expected.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and possesses excellent time management skills.
- Someone who can iterate quickly and push ideas to execution in hours or days.
- Someone with thick skin to receive pushback and direction in the pursuit of the best idea.
You want to:
- Work with Grace Christian Center’s ministries to fulfill incoming video requests
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain excellence and brand consistency throughout all projects
- Continue learning and implementing design trends using the most up-to-date techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film or Communications or a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and typography (bonus points if you have a knack for photography)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Portfolio should demonstrate a high level of creativity.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a cover letter, resume and link to portfolio. Submissions received without design samples will not be considered.