Director of College Ministry
This Director of College Ministry will lead the college ministry of North Metro Church in accordance with the NMC value for reaching the next generation. In addition, this position must be flexible to teach in other environments outside of College Ministry
- Build and Develop plan for effective ministry to college students.
- Lead College Ministry Team (Staff and/or Tablesetters)
- Manage, delegate to, and care for staff and Tablesetters
- Lead planning meetings
- Teach in multiple environments outside College Ministry as needed and serve on Lead Pastor’s Teaching Team.
- North Metro Church Pastor: Pastor on Call, Weddings, Funerals, Spiritual Counseling, etc.
- Works well with staff and Tablesetters to further the college ministry of North Metro Church.
- Ability to build a college ministry, taking into account history of NMC college ministry and the changing opportunities with local college campus.
- Exercise gift of teaching across multiple venues.
- Provide college ministry awareness and vision to entire church.
- Champion NMC value for the Next Generation with our college students and helping them embrace their role in NMC and the Church.
The person who fills this position will have the following characteristics:
- Confidence that flows from humility and Identity in Christ
- Team Player
- The gift of teaching
- Dependent upon the Holy Spirit.
- Demonstrates the values of NMC within the context of their family, the NMC staff, leadership, congregation, the community and the nations.
This position, like all positions at North Metro Church would operate within our staff norms as stated below:
- We resolve conflict immediately and directly?
- We choose trust over suspicion?
- We are public fans and private critics?
- We protect information unless otherwise stated
- We work with Integrity, Leadership, Stewardship, and Productivity