Two-year old, growing church plant in Downtown San Diego is seeking a solid, experienced ministry partner to join a great team of committed pastors and leaders in the following areas:
: vocal and instrumental leadership to the worship experience of a young, cross-cultural, musically-modern urban church
: guitar or bass chops a must
: strong vocal talent
: experience with loop and click instrumentation and operation within Ableton
: demonstrated ability to architect an engaging, Jesus-focused environment that balances creative excellence with heart-felt, passionate worship expression.
: commitment to built a church that unchurched people love to attend.
: oversight of all technical and social media components of church ministry
: video editing and graphic design experience highly desirable
: ability to translate the ministry heart of the church into a language readily understood by the culture and community of San Diego.
Background and Experience:
- college graduate (ministry focus preferred)
- 5-10 years of related ministry experience desired
- multi-cultural ministry experience and background preferred
- ability to recruit, train and expand ministry teams
- understanding and practical application of purpose-driven church principles to reach a Southern California urban environment
- Spanish speaking is a bonus, but not required
If you hate 75 degrees and fair most day's of the year, do NOT apply.
If you hate fish tacos, beaches, and big vision, keep scrolling.
If you love building God's bright dream smack in the heart of a great, often dark American city, this could be your next ministry assignment.