Worship Arts Tech Producer (Full Time)
The Technical Producer is responsible for providing leadership, management and direction for all technical arts and production at Good Shepherd Church. Good Shepherd is a growing church in Southwest Charlotte, NC. With 2 campuses and 6 worship services anchored by a large 700 seat worship center, a high quality audio visual experience is essential. With expanding technical needs in audio, video and other visual arts, we are looking for an applicant who embodies the following qualities:
- Passionate about seeing Jesus change lives and willing to do whatever it takes to see the Gospel heard and spread to throughout our city.
- Servant hearted, in a behind the scenes role, while strongly leading Production Volunteers.
- High capacity towards doing and completing tasks.
- Able to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing organization.
- Adept at leading the Volunteer Production Team; including providing training, scheduling, managing, training up leaders and making disciples.
- A self-starter and thinker, while working well within a team environment.
- Perpetual learner, able to learn new tasks and can jump into any task required.
- Has a high proficiency and knowledge of professional audio, video, and lighting.
- Able to help design, build, and organize stage set designs.
- Excellent execution of production in weekend worship gatherings
- Provide a high quality multi-media experience to enrich the worship experience for those attending worship gatherings at Moss Road.
- Maintains the AV equipment for all four main worship venues. (Worship Center, Zoar Road, Living Room and K-Zone)
- Performs live audio mixing for all large gatherings. (Include, 3 Sunday morning worship services rehearsals, Funerals, Weddings, Healing Services, special events, etc.)
- Setup and teardown of stage based on requirements given by Worship Pastor
- Coordinates the mixes of all video and audio from weekend worship services in order to be broadcasted live throughout the GSUMC facilities.
- Serves as producer by creating AV Notes for the AV Team to be able to follow.
- Coordinates all AV volunteers through Planning Center Online (PCO).
- Ensures video recording of 8:30 service for delivery to Zoar road campus.
- Post produces video and audio from weekly services to be uploaded to GSUMC website.
- Recruits, selects, equips and leads all Sunday morning AV volunteers.
- Create or purchase necessary media elements (including videos and backgrounds for lyrics displayed during worship gatherings)
- Create and edit song slides for worship presentation software (ProPresenter)
- Create and edit weekly announcement PowerPoint presentation
- Create Sermon Presentation for the weekend speaker
- Create lighting cues for the worship services
- Assists Worship Arts Pastor with research of new technical approaches and software
- Purchase all necessary equipment for worship service (includes batteries and cables)
- Creating a playlist for gathering music each month
- Creates and shares video of baptisms and infant dedications.
Required Technical Experience and Skills
- Deep background as an Audio Engineer running FOH audio.
- Extensive experience working with digital audio consoles
- Broadcast video experience
- High level of lighting creativity and knowledge
- Knowledge/experience with Mac computers.
- Strong working experience with ProPresenter, Photoshop and Final Cut a must.
- Strong instructing skills to train volunteers and others
- Physically capable of lifting 50 LBS or more
Required General Experience and Skills
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to work cooperatively and jointly with various staff ministries, organizations and volunteers
- Strong ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Dependable, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative
For an idea of what our weekend worship services look like, check out one of our services at http://www.gsumc.org/watch
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include any examples of your audio or visual work.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Worship Leader/DirectorDetroit Church
- Midtown Detroit, Michigan
- December 2
Praise & Worship LeaderFamily Praise Center
- Vinita, Oklahoma
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Good Shepherd Church
Good Shepherd Church, www.gsumc.org is a modern, evangelical congregation located in suburban Charlotte, North Carolina. Started in 1991, the church currently averages over 1500 people in its three Sunday worship services. Good Shepherd is known throughout the region for its innovative worship, broad outreach, and racially & ethnically diverse population. The church is housed in a spacious campus featuring over 50,000 square feet of space. Its location makes it convenient to worshippers from York County, South Carolina in addition to the More...