Our church is thirty years old, but our story is really just beginning again. River Oak Grace is rapidly growing under the direction of new pastoral leadership. Our Senior Pastor has been here just over a year and we have doubled in size since he began
to lead our staff and church body. We have been a church of 1200 in the past and we believe those days are right around the corner once again. We are a Non-Denominational church with a pastor that comes from SBC life. Our theology is conservative and our
worship is contemporary. For more information you can view our website at www.Riveroakgrace.org.
We are looking for a high capacity leader that can step into ministry and bring stability and growth. This individual will need to be a self starter that has experience in working with a larger staff dynamic. This person will need to have strong communication
skills as they will be part of our rotational preaching team in the midst of our Senior Pastors absence. They will oversee all the growth and implementation of student ministry from 7th to 12th grade. Strong administrative skills are required to effectively
communicate with parents and students regarding the direction and vision of the student ministry.
We are currently collecting resume's until we feel we have suitable candidates that we can begin going deeper with in our selection process. Once we have two to three strong candidates we will focus on those individuals to move forward. Our Senior Pastor
has final authority on the hiring of this position.
No calls will be accepted about this position during office hours. Only resume's with cover letters will be accepted for further consideration.
Resume's will be received at Youth@Riveroakgrace.org
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- 3 – 5 years of practical ministry experience.
- Experience leading a student ministry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped him/her for vocational ministry, preferred.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of River Oak Grace.
- Must be someone who supports the vision and values of River Oak Grace.
Important skills/personal traits
- Naturally gifted to be detail oriented.
- Teachable with a willing spirit to learn.
- Socially poised and confident, able to speak to large and small groups.