1. Summary: The World Outreach Associate Director is located in the EPC Office of the
General Assembly in Orlando, Florida, and collaborates with the Director to achieve the
stated purpose of World Outreach, serving as a member of the WO Leadership Team. The
Associate Director manages the Personnel function, and supervises Mobilization and WO
Office operations. As requested, the Associate Director assists the Director relating to Field
Operations, and Field Services.
2. Reports to: World Outreach Director
3. Supervises: The Mobilization Coordinator, the Personnel staff (Team Development
Coordinator, Member Care Coordinators, Crisis Management Coordinator, Child Safety
Officer), and the WO Office staff (Administrative Assistants, Financial Assistant).
4. Responsibilities and Functions:
• Manage the World Outreach Personnel function (selection, deployment, and
member care of missionaries).
• Supervise and Assist the Mobilization Coordinator to promote healthy missions
orientation and practice in congregations, and the recruitment of well-qualified
• Supervise the work of the World Outreach Office Staff to ensure high-quality
administrative support for all World Outreach operations.
• Serve as the in-house deputy to the World Outreach Director.
• Ensure organizational compliance to the World Outreach Manual and any other
matters of law or regulation.
• Responsible for development and administration of the budget.
• Manage WO information systems requirement of the organization in coordination
with the Service Provider.
• Serve as a member of the World Outreach Crisis Management Team.
• Report to the World Outreach Committee on progress toward goals and financial
health of the organization.
• Ex-officio member of the World Outreach Committee with voice but no vote.
• Member of the World Outreach Leadership Team.
• Primary contact for EPC Service Provider Agreement.
• Unconditional commitment to the EPC Essentials of Faith.
• Ordination as Elder (Teaching Elder preferred).
• Alignment with the World Outreach vision and mission.
• Personal practice of disciple-making (evangelism).
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in church or parachurch organization management;
other pertinent business or nonprofit experience helpful.
• Demonstrated competency in use of electronic tools.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or
initiatives. (Similar to the role of Executive or Administrative Pastor).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and openness to direction within a collaborative
• Experience as a field missionary, mission agency administrator, or cross-cultural
communicator beneficial (but not required).
More Information @ https://epc.org/mso#OffO
Qualified and interested individuals should express interest in a cover letter with resume by May 1 in an email to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive PastorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- January 17
Church AccountantAdvent United Methodist Church
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- January 15
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- January 12
Executive Director - Impact ChurchPrivate Profile
- East Point, Georgia
- January 11
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Church of Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- January 11
Mission and Vision of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church:
Mission: The EPC exists to carry out the Great Commission of Jesus as a denomination of Presbyterian, Reformed, Evangelical, and Missional congregations. The EPC, also known as the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, consists of 570 churches with 150,000 members and sends 60 global workers to 20 foreign countries.
Vision: To the glory of God, the EPC family aspires to embody and proclaim Jesus’ love as a
global movement of co More...