To apply for the position listed below please fill out our online application at www.questcommunity.com/employment
Mission: Transforming unconvinced people into wholehearted followers of Jesus.
Job Purpose: Lead, shepherd, and advance ministry to middle and high school students.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides thorough support and reporting related to job functions.
- Adheres to all policies as outlined in the Quest Staff Handbook.
- Maintains and updates all policies & procedures pertinant to the position.
- Stewards any applicable budget and adheres to spending and expense policies.
- Leads, evaluates and develops direct reports, volunteers, and teams under the leadership of this position.
- Oversees special projects as directed by the direct supervisor.
- Develop evangelism and discipleship opportunities inside and outside the church.
Specific Job Functions
- Develops evangelistic, discipleship, and community outreach opportunities for middle and high school students.
- Teaches and facilitates training to ministry leaders & volunteers for Student Impact.
- Multiplies his/her leadership to develop and grow volunteer leaders in the Student Impact ministry.
- Meets with students and/or parents as needed for prayer, spiritual counsel & referral to counselors.
- Develop active, servant-hearted partnerships with local high and middle schools.
- Responsible for the teaching, curriculum, and contextualization for all student ministries.
- Oversees the safety & well-being of every student that participates in Quest-sponsored student ministries.
- Develops opportunities for parents to enhance relationships and communications with their child.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of timely and accurate communication to the students, parents, and volunteers.