This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Children's Ministry
Pine Knolls Alliance Church
South Glens Falls, New York, United States
Date Posted: 04/18/2016
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Christian Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
- Responsibility for the creative development, oversight and leadership of the Children's Ministry programs. Currently these programs include: Sunday morning Power Hour, AWANA, Special Events and Vacation Bible School.
- Recruit, develop, deploy and supervise children's ministry leaders, teachers, and helpers for the purpose of providing effective ministry to the children of Pine Knolls and our area.
- Develop and manage the ministry's budget.
- Creatively maintain ministry's website and Facebook page.
- Ensure that all volunteers are screened and trained in pertinent safety policies for the benefit of the children, families, volunteers and the congregation.
- Regularly communicate with parents for the purpose of informing them as well as supporting them to actively participate in the spiritual development of their children.
- Partner with the Pastor of Student Ministry to foster a "Family Ministry" mindset. This may involve: shared approaches (Lead Small), working collaboratively to ensure smooth transition from Children's Ministry to Jr. High Ministry, developing seminars
for parents of children/teens.
- Periodically collaborate with other ministry leaders for the purpose of fostering unity within the staff team and the congregation.