**NOTE: Please fill out our Round 1 Application by following this link:
The Small Groups Pastor (SGP) is a highly motivated individual with a passion for leading and developing Element Church’s Small Groups Ministry. The SGP must possess the ability to recruit, develop, equip, empower and coach Element Groups hosts, leaders, coaches, and captains. The SGP will directly implement the strategic vision for Element Groups, including Small Groups, Topical Studies, Support Groups and Workshops. The SGP will report directly to an Executive Lead Team Member and serve as an integral member of the Connections Team.
Element Groups Description: Element Groups exist to bring Element Church members into life-breathing relationships that encourage spiritual growth, provide Godly fellowship and accountability, and encourage, equip and empower them to use their gifts and passions to create disciples for Jesus Christ.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing strategic plans for recruiting, developing, equipping and empowering Small Group hosts, leaders, coaches and captains
- Overseeing all phases of Small Groups to ensure group membership growth and the development of emerging leaders within groups
- Actively managing all aspects of Small Group promotions, marketing, launches, communications, curriculum and leader resources
- Ensuring that our Small Groups culture reflects the core values of Element Church
- Staying current on emerging trends in Small Group ministry, training and management
- Implementing systems to encourage and show appreciation for all levels of Element Church’s Small Group Leadership
- Creating and executing strategies for measuring and reporting KPI’s within Element Church’s Small Groups Ministry
- Keeping the Element Small Group members continually engaged in producing excellent results while staying on schedule and within budget
- Creating and implementing a system for Small Group Leaders to strategically steer their groups through an intentional development track
- Actively manage all aspects of Small Groups through the use of our FellowshipOne church management software (and other software), including the management of rosters, attendance reports, group descriptions and listings, spans of care, leadership qualifications, etc.
- Identifying and interviewing Small Group leaders through Element Church’s Growth Track process
- Organizing and leading regular training sessions for all levels of Small Group Leadership
- Serving as a strategic advisor to the Executive Lead Team in the development of vision and direction for Element Church’s Small Groups Ministry
- Managing ministry-wide (and possible church-wide) Small Group fellowship events
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exemplifying a Godly lifestyle and spiritual leadership to the Element Church community
- Experience in ministry management and/or professional staff/volunteer development, training or coaching management role
- Progressive leadership experience within ministry or a corporation including multiple levels of leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to excel at details, multi-task, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and team coaching skills
- Proficiency in the use of FellowshipOne or similar online data management system, MS Office Software, and a high competency level in computer skills (both Mac and PC environments)
- A passion for Small Groups (culture, leadership and discipleship)
- A passion for team, staff culture, excellence and loyalty
- A willingness and openness to be pastored and coached
- Dynamic written and verbal communication skills, including a proven track record of public speaking
- Self-motivation, a professional demeanor, adaptability to change, and a “whatever-it-takes” attitude
- Ability to maintain a healthy life balance, while meeting the demands of full-time ministry
ELEMENT CHURCH EXPECTATIONS
Attend Element Church weekly, special meetings/conferences, staff-related events, and any other events requested by supervisors.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EVALUATION AND COMPENSATION
Performance evaluations will be conducted at least one time per year.
Compensation packages are competitive.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirement for performance of this job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules may be required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Community Life Director242 Community Church
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- October 23
Life Group Pastor/DirectorChrist Community Church
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Groups PastorCornerstone Christian Fellowship
- Chandler, Arizona
- October 18
Pastor, Adult Groups - Reservoir CampusPinelake Church
- Brandon, Mississippi
- October 10
In essential beliefs – We believe there should be unity. [Ephesians 4:4-6]
In non-essential beliefs – We believe there should be liberty. [Romans 14:1,4,12]
In all our beliefs – We believe that there must be love toward each other. [1 Corinthians 13:2]