Win Statement: To provide leadership that enables Crossroads Church to strategically impact our community, country and world (here, there and everywhere) for Christ.
Mission Critical Responsibilities:
- Proactively communicate, support and fulfill the vision, values, purposes, and goals of Crossroads Church.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with Executive staff, Pastoral staff, Administrative staff, volunteer team leaders and members.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Investigate potential mission-related options.
- Develop leadership teams to help coordinate and lead local missions events and also domestic and international mission trips.
- Develop a strategy for promoting church-wide involvement in various mission opportunities.
- Collect relative data regarding volunteer involvement, life-change and practical assistance to evaluate and communicate effectiveness.
- Create and manage a budget for all aspects of the missions department.
- Empower individuals within the congregation to develop self-sufficient ministries outside the church.
- Give oversight to all mission-related ministries which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Here – Cafe10:10, IGNITE, 10:10Thrift, Give Love Away, Hoop Fest
- Maintain a relationship with local ministry partners
- Implement a process for involvement
- Collect ministry results from these organizations to communicate to the Crossroads church family
- Develop and oversee the church planting strategy of Crossroads Church
- Identify new locations
- Develop or recruit future staff to lead new plants
- Maintain a budget for the new plants
- There - Blue Skies, Alabama, San Diego
- Maintain relationships with ministries inside the U.S.
- Implement a process for involvement and expansion in U.S. mission endeavors.
- Everywhere – Outside the United States
- Maintain relationships with nationals/missionaries in Honduras, Nicaragua, and Haiti
- Explore and develop new partnerships
Minimum hours per week – 45 hours