Win Statement: To provide leadership that enables Crossroads Church to strategically impact our community, country and world (here, there and everywhere) for Christ.
Mission Critical Responsibilities:
- Proactively communicate, support and fulfill the vision, values, purposes, and goals of Crossroads Church.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with Executive staff, Pastoral staff, Administrative staff, volunteer team leaders and members.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Investigate potential mission-related options.
- Develop leadership teams to help coordinate and lead local missions events and also domestic and international mission trips.
- Develop a strategy for promoting church-wide involvement in various mission opportunities.
- Collect relative data regarding volunteer involvement, life-change and practical assistance to evaluate and communicate effectiveness.
- Create and manage a budget for all aspects of the missions department.
- Empower individuals within the congregation to develop self-sufficient ministries outside the church.
- Give oversight to all mission-related ministries which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Here – Cafe10:10, IGNITE, 10:10Thrift, Give Love Away, Hoop Fest
- Maintain a relationship with local ministry partners
- Implement a process for involvement
- Collect ministry results from these organizations to communicate to the Crossroads church family
- Develop and oversee the church planting strategy of Crossroads Church
- Identify new locations
- Develop or recruit future staff to lead new plants
- Maintain a budget for the new plants
- There - Blue Skies, Alabama, San Diego
- Maintain relationships with ministries inside the U.S.
- Implement a process for involvement and expansion in U.S. mission endeavors.
- Everywhere – Outside the United States
- Maintain relationships with nationals/missionaries in Honduras, Nicaragua, and Haiti
- Explore and develop new partnerships
Minimum hours per week – 45 hours
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
- San Diego, California
- September 26
Next Generation in 10 Years (Next Gen in 10) PastorCentral Church
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- September 21
Missions DirectorThe Summit Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- September 20
Woodside Bible Church-Groups Pastor (Discipleship)Churchology Staffing
- Troy , Michigan
- September 14
School of Ministry DirectorFirst Church of the Open Bible
- Des Moines, Iowa
- September 13
Crossroads Church is located just west of Atlanta in Douglasville, GA. We began in 2001 with the vision to help people experience the abundant life found in Jesus Christ. We have grown to approxumately 2500 people with our focus on reaching non-churched and de-churched individuals. Over the course of the past 14 years, we have planted or partnered with others to start 16 new churches, here and abroad. We are passionate about reaching the world for Jesus Christ, by relying on the Holy Spirit's direction and empowerment. More...