Woodside Bible Church Part-Time Campus Worship Director
Who we are: Woodside is one church family with 12 campuses. Each one reflects their community, and just like any family, is made up of people from all different ages and stages. Our mission at Woodside is to help people Belong to Christ,
Grow in Christ and Reach the world for Christ. If you would like to be a part of our team, we have the following opportunities available at several of our campuses (including Algonac and Pontiac) at this time:
Position Overview: To ensure all non-speaking worship elements of all Sunday morning services are prepared, staffed and completed with excellence. To equip and oversee the people who assist in those elements professionally and spiritually
throughout the church’s ministries (i.e. Traditional, Contemporary, Young Adults, Children’s, Students)
Skills, Experience and Qualifications we are looking for:
- High level of competency playing guitar and/or piano and singing.
- General knowledge of audio, lighting and technical elements necessary to perform church services.
- Creative ideas for tying in other artistic worship forms into the church.
- Ability to execute Biblical leadership principles and shepherding of volunteers in the ministry.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma required.
- High level of musical proficiency (college degree preferred).
- Expertise in playing guitar and/or piano and singing.
- Comfortable in leading worship bands (traditional and/or contemporary) with excellence in a medium-large church setting.
- Possesses competent general Bible knowledge, specifically in spiritual leadership and demonstrates application of the Gospel to daily life.
Duties and Responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, recruits, trains and equips volunteers for the worship teams, audio teams, tech teams and lighting teams.
- Works with the Campus Pastor to develop Sunday services and improve program delivery processes.
- Attends weekly meetings with campus staff to discuss worship gatherings, past and future, always seeking to improve the elements of the campus services.
- Attends monthly meetings with the creative team, developing and implementing artistic stage/set design.
- Develops Godly leaders for this generation and the next.
If you are interested in these positions, or would like to inquire further about them please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.