Vidalia Campus Worship Leader
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Leader, who has a desire to grow and develop their God-given talents to lead worship for our Vidalia Campus. With a high standard of musical excellence, this role is full of opportunities to grow in understanding
of band dynamics, worship environment production, ministry and teamwork in an innovative worship environment. Worship is more than music before a sermon. Worship is the submission of all our nature to God. The responsibility of the Vidalia Campus Worship Leader
will be to lead others to live their lives in a way that gives complete praise to God.
- Highly talented vocally with musical experience on keys, guitars, and/or other instruments Organized and efficient especially with time management
- A multi-tasking team player with strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude Humble, teachable, and ready to grow as a worship leader
- Willing to do whatever it takes to reach people who don’t know Christ
You will be:
- Under the leadership of the Central Campus Worship Pastor
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
- A Heart & Soul team member of Connection Church.
*To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video of them singing and/or leading worship. Also, 2 or more years of experience is preferred, but we will prayerfully consider all applicants.
Please go to our website: http://www.connection-church.com/jobs to learn more and view the full job description for this position and apply there through our web application system. Here
you will be able to attach a resume and provide a video link as well. Please browse our site and listen to past sermons to find out more about our mission and vision as a church to see if we are a fit for you.