Title: Communications Manager
Recruited By: Worship & Communications Pastor
Staff Grade: Full-time (40 hrs/wk), Salaried, Exempt
Accountability: Reports to Worship & Communications Pastor
Ministry: Worship & Communications
Summary of Position: This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of communication for all campuses.
Purpose: To provide high quality and excellent service, with the right heart attitude, offering support to all ministries. In doing so, the mission and vision of Faithbridge can be carried out at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Work within church branding guidelines in the production of church wide communications across a variety of media, including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a strategic communications plan, along with the W&C Pastor and his leadership team.
- Oversee and develop a small staff as well as volunteers.
- Lead creation, layout and distribution of weekly bulletin, sustaining print pieces, and other communications materials.
- Ensure constancy in tone and content for related pieces across various media.
- Manage web content, mobile app and all social media posts.
- Produce web news articles, blog posts, or other compelling pieces to illustrate Faithbridge stories.
- Develop direct mail pieces and other print and electronic promotion for upcoming events.
- Ensure appropriate communication integration into Sunday program development.
- Coordinate (with Worship & Communications Pastor and Video Team) creation and/or preparing pre-production story elements such as storyboarding, scripts, locating props, etc. ?
- Schedule & coordinate interview subjects, actors, video team, location scouting, or any other elements of creating videos.
- Act as producer on-site at video capture serving as interviewer, director as needed.
- Periodically review demographic market data to ensure that coverage is appropriate.
- As a W&C Lead, have a prominent role at Sunday worship services on rotation with media team, Service Directors, etc. and as needed.
This job description is not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by the employee's supervisor.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Experience with Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator or comparable.
- Working proficiency of website content management and social media.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- High proficiency in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Able to meet regular deadlines while prioritizing and completing unscheduled work.
- Ability to operate office machinery including sophisticated printers.
- College degree preferred.
This position shall be directly accountable to the Worship & Communications Pastor and through the Executive Pastor to the Senior Pastor. This position will have contact primarily with paid staff and volunteers, and the church congregation.
Position is approximately 40 hours per week. Regular working days Sunday and Tuesday-Friday. Odd hours and alternate comp days may need to be arranged with supervisor on a case-by-case basis.
Strong interpersonal skills, keen initiative, detail oriented, strong organizations skills, ability to use discernment in making decisions, and a team player. Spiritual gifts of administration, serving, creativity, leadership, and exhortation are helpful.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Covenant Church
- Olympia, Washington
- December 2
Director of Teen MinistryLutheran Church of the Resurre
- Granite Bay, California
- December 2
Children's Ministry DirectorRez.Church
- Loveland, Colorado
- December 2
Faithbridge is a vibrant church helping families, mending marriages, exalting Christ, and serving in practical ways within the church and throughout the community. More and more people, across all generations, are coming to worship, growing closer to God, and joining in fellowship with each other through small and large group Bible studies. Faithbridge is stronger and more focused than ever on its mission to make more and stronger disciples of Jesus Christ by being a bridge of faith to people every day. More...