The Director of Technical Arts Leads, Recruits, Trains, and Empowers volunteers
and staff in the technical arts for the Anona Multisite church.
1. Lead and Recruit volunteer and staff teams to support the technology needs in a
large church environment with multiple worship services.
2. Train volunteer and staff teams in successful operation of the audio, lighting, and
3. Empower teams to support the audio, lighting, and video needs for Anona’s weekly
worship services, programs and events.
The vision is to create and support a healthy and growing rotation of volunteers
and staff who are trained and empowered to provide excellence in the technical arts,
and a place to grow in their spiritual journey in our church’s mission to provide
opportunities to worship, grow, and serve.
• This is a full time position with benefits.
• The Director of Technical Arts reports to the Minister of Worship Arts, and works with
the clergy team to support the technology needs for the church.
• The Director of Technical Arts collaborates with the Facilities Manager in supporting
the technology needs for programs and events, and is supported by part time staff
and volunteers in the tech department.
• The Director of Technical Arts relates to the church’s technical vendors, such as
network management, phone and security systems.
1. A person who is committed to living a life in the Christian faith.
2. A teachable spirit and a commitment to Anona’s vision, mission, and values, and
culture of empowered leadership.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with and coaching people
of all ages and generations.
4. Demonstrated experience in building and supporting teams of volunteers.
5. Ability to learn and master current and new worship technology.
• Detailed knowledge of live audio support for worship, including the use of digital
boards (knowledge of Yamaha M7 boards a plus).
• Experience with stage lighting and effects, including DMX programming and
LightJockey lighting system.
• Experience in video media, including projectors, video switchers, and video
recording and editing using Final Cut Pro.
• Proficiency with worship software systems ProPresenter and Planning Center
Online, and comfort in operating on both Mac and PC systems.
6. Organizational skills in managing regular maintenance support of the church’s
technology equipment and supplies.
1. A current resume
2. A cover letter that includes your statement of faith, the reason for your
interest in the position, and why you would be a good fit for the position
(including any church experience, size of the church served, and
number of staff supervised).
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No telephone inquiries, please.
You can also find information at the church website:
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Design AssistantSalem Church Products
- Richmond, Virginia
- October 28
Executive Director - Creative MinistriesHope Community Church
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- October 27
Executive Pastor (#12140)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA South , Texas
- October 27
Teaching Pastor (#12135)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Northeast, New York
- October 27
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Anona United Methodist
Anona has many members and visitors who would call us their church home. Some are here all year while others make a season home with us in the winter months. All in all, we are a church community that is made up of all generations: parents/single parents, youth, children, elderly, and grandparents even great-grandparents. We are happy to be a church of a very inclusive people: Its our culture. What does that mean? Some of us are conservative, some liberal, some drink, some don’t, some gay, most straight, and some comfortable with that an More...