Who we are:
Water of Life Community Church is located in Fontana, California, about 40 minutes east of Los Angeles. We are a charismatic church that is committed to helping people discover a living relationship with God that is deeply satisfying and purposeful. We believe
God has your destiny in His hands - with a little cooperation on our part, He will set us on a journey that will help us discover life at its best. Water of Life has a massive heart for the nations and the surrounding community. Every weekend we see more than
7,000 people (including 1,100 children) on our main worship campus that includes two additional on-site venues and two off-site campuses, which provide live worship and a video message from our Senior Pastor, Dan Carroll. We just completed construction of
a new 3,000 seat Worship Center that opened in November, 2015.
What we are looking for:
The Associate Pastor of Children's Ministry provides leadership to support and fulfill the mission, vision, core values and goals of the church within the Children's Ministry department. This position is responsible for developing a safe, fun, spiritually-nurturing
environment and programing that will enable children to grow in their passion for God and compassion for people while providing vision, leadership, support, management and equipping to the staff and servant leaders of the Empowered Kids Ministry Team.
Candidate should align with the vision, core values and belief statement of Water of Life Community Church. We prefer a candidate that currently lives on the west coast.
- Minimum of five (5) years' applicable ministry training and experience within a large church (3,000 plus) environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies or other equivalent degree, as determined by Water of Life
- Must be able to demonstrate strong managerial skills; excellent written/oral communication skills; and the ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines and respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills; organizational and decision making skills; analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to develop an efficient and applicable ministry model using servant leaders as the primary means of accomplishing ministry in accordance with Ephesians 4:11-13
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, resolve issues according to Matthew 18 and submit to Water of Life structure according to Exodus 18
- Must aspire to be a Christian role model in accordance with 1 Timothy, chapter 3
- Be/become a Member at Water of Life Community Church and regularly attend its weekend services
The Next Step:
Read about Water of Life on our website and pray about whether or not you should be part of our staff. Submit your resume and application via our job opportunities web page located at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=D0C420AC17F18E572029FE4F2CDA0094&jpt=546b341be75ca0d58fd9a003075d9703.
Thank you so much for your interest in Water of Life Community Church and your prayerful consideration!