Our mission is to help people meet, know, and follow Jesus.
We believe full devotion to Christ starts with Knowing God through Gospel-Centered Teaching and Study. As our knowledge of God increases, our love for God increases. As our love increases, we are more inclined to trust and obey Him. We
have learned that trusting and obeying God through the truth found in the Bible brings about God’s glory and our joy.
Our devotion to Christ develops by Growing in Gospel-Centered Community with other people in small groups. Our small groups are places where we value the saying, “no masks allowed.” As we have opened our lives to others, we have found
time and again that the gospel frees us to be authentic and to experience amazing life-change.
Full devotion to Christ compels us to Go to people far from God and share the Good News of the Gospel with them. As a response to God’s great love shown to us most fully in Christ, we give generously of our time and resources
to the cause of Christ. We are not only saved from sin and eternal suffering, but we are saved to reach out to a lost and hurting world.
- Preach, teach, and promote spiritual growth
- Lead and mentor staff and volunteers
- Community group participation and involvement
- Facilitate church ministries
- Accountable to deacon and elder boards to carry out church vision
- Congregational care and visitations
- Community outreach
- Pastoral counseling
- Must be a devoted and passionate follower of Christ
- Gifted and experienced in leadership, preaching, and discipleship
- Demonstrated leadership as outlined in I Timothy
- A solid biblical/theological foundation that aligns with the values of our church
- Excellent communicator and dynamic public speaker
- Prior experience as a teaching pastor preferred
Salary starting at $40,000
Please include a cover letter, resume, and sample sermon audio/video for consideration.
To find out more about us visit flagstaffcc.com