Fellowship Group Director
Fellowship Bible Church
Fellowship Bible Church exists to glorify God by proclaiming Christ, maturing in the faith and giving our lives away. The church started in 1997 at Franklin High School in Franklin, TN. We moved to our first permanent facility in 2003 located in Brentwood,
Tennessee. In 2011 we began a new strategy of extending the reach of the Gospel as one church through many congregations throughout Greater Nashville. We launched our first campus in Franklin, Tennessee. We are currently in the process of launching our next
location in the Hillsboro Village area (South Nashville). This role is with our Fellowship Brentwood congregation.
Small Group Ministry Context
Small groups have always been a part of Fellowship Bible Church. The church began as a small group in 1997 and groups have continued to be a part of our DNA for many years. In our small group history we enjoyed great participation. However, after declining
participation we ended our former church-wide community group infrastructure in 2014. Since 2015 we have been in the process of developing a new small group ministry for the Fellowship Brentwood congregation.
Fellowship Group Director Role
The purpose of the role is to help finalize the development of this ministry, launch and then lead the new small group ministry for Fellowship Brentwood.
Strategic Objectives for the First Year:
- Develop, launch and lead the new small group ministry for Fellowship Brentwood
- Help lead the Congregational Life strategy for Fellowship Brentwood
- Identify, recruit, train and support group leaders
- Keep the quality and quantity of group leaders growing to higher levels
- Oversee administration of groups
- Help lead and teach next step events and classes at Fellowship Brentwood
- A committed and maturing relationship with Jesus and a Biblical lifestyle
- Agreement with the beliefs, mission, values and distinctives of Fellowship Bible Church
- A proven track record of recruiting volunteer leaders and ability to train others to recruit
- A heart for and experience with small groups
- Experience teaching and leading large classes and events
- College degree required; Graduate or Seminary Degree preferred
To apply for this position please send letter of introduction and resume to Marilyn Duncan at mduncan@FellowshipNashville.org.