**TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK HERE: http://goo.gl/PCQpJh
POSITION TITLE: Family Life Minister (B - 6th grade)**
LOCATION: Kenosha, WI
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with Experience
DENOMINATION: Independent Christian
WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 550
MinisterSearch (https://MinisterSearch.com/) has a great position in Kenosha, Wisconsin, for Family Life Minister candidates at a
contemporary church that loves their children. There are
lots of young families here—the average age is 33—and they are sold out to taking the ministry for their Birth-6th graders to the next level. This
Independent Christian Church places a strong emphasis on baptism as part of the process of coming to faith in Jesus. Authentic worship, faithful study and compassionate service are their values that will undergird
and grow this ministry, together with the support of the church family.
They want someone who loves children, has innovative ideas and a sense of excitement and passion--someone who wants a dynamic Family Life ministry to teach these precious young ones about the love of Jesus and to mentor their parents and families. The successful
candidate will be a creative, strong leader who can train others to lead and teach in an engaging environment that kids love attending and participating in.
Many communities advertise a high quality of life. And Kenoshans are no different, with one exception. Kenoshans share a common thread—a passion for their community that borders on the exceptional. Of course, when your community offers as much as Kenosha,
that's understandable. Here are some of the things that set Kenosha apart: 20 miles of Lake Michigan shoreline as the county's eastern boundary, Chicago is 60 miles South, Milwaukee is 30 miles North, and Lake Geneva is the county's western boundary. In the
middle is a dynamic and growing community with a great K-12 education system, a strong economy and job market, a flourishing residential market, and excellent higher education resources (including two 4-year universities and a 2–year technical college).
And when it comes to fun and relaxation, Kenosha County’s many parks, lakes, trails, and walkable public lakefront offer excellent recreational opportunities for all ages and interests. Fishing, golfing, biking, and skiing are just some of the activities
to enjoy throughout all four seasons. Add in the numerous Festivals, marathons and triathlons, as well as shooting hoops, swimming, or ice skating at the largest recreation facility in America, and you have plenty to keep you active.
This position offers the opportunity to impact many precious lives, as well as everything you could want in this welcoming church and great city.
- Advance God’s Kingdom in the lives of children by providing direction and oversite to Family Life Ministry, ages birth through grade 6
- Work in partnership with the senior leadership in developing children’s ministry programs that reflect the character of the church
- Focus on continuing and further improving a safe environment that is interactive, dynamic, relational, and creative so that kids begin and/or grow in a relationship with Jesus
- Oversee the selection and implementation of curriculum, ensuring that it is biblical, creative, relational, and engaging
- Recruit, develop, train and oversee teams of volunteers for all programs/curricula and special events,
- Provide all necessary materials for leaders, teachers, and children
- Regularly communicate with parents, partnering with and providing resources to them
- Prepare and effectively manage birth-grade 6 ministry budget
- Attend staff meetings and regular meetings with Lead Minister
- Report to Lead Minister
- Biblically-grounded and passionate about God, children, their parents, and those who minister directly to children
- Strong leader who can raise up other leaders, but who also has a teachable spirit
- Ability to create an atmosphere of learning that children want to be a part of
- Gifted at communicating with children
- Ability to recruit, develop, and equip volunteer leaders
- Creative, enthusiastic, and relational
- Self-starter and team player, an entrepreneur and a steady developer
- Organized, planner, accomplishes tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to be on the floor with children
**TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK HERE:
http://goo.gl/PCQpJh or go to our website www.MinistereSearch.com and check out all our posiitons.
Do NOT use the 'Apply Now' button below--we wil not receive your information.