Victory Church is looking for a highly motivated Production Artist/Project Manager to assist in our Graphics and Marketing department. Qualifications should consist of a passion for the local church, professional portfolio, proficient in the Adobe Creative
Suite, organized, and highly productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage graphics request from department leaders.
- Add request to project management system.
- Maintain weekly updates and task (uploading weekly online services, Bulletin, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Media Director to design all art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence and effectiveness.
- Work with outside vendors on production of design materials.
- Assist with monitoring the look, vibe and feel of all promotional materials representing Victory Church.
- Create eye-catching designs to post on all Victory Church social media platforms, which include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo.
- Assist with increasing followers on various social media outlets including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Schedule and post images to social media platforms as directed.
- Assist with designing web banners, promotions, etc. for the Victory Church website.
- Continually monitor SG website to ensure content is current and up-to-date. (Media, News, Updates, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Passion for the local Church
- Provide a professional portfolio to show your skills.
- Associate’s Degree, equivalent or working toward a degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Organized, creative thinker and highly productive, working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for design and willingness to work in a group atmosphere.
- Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects.