Job Description: We are looking for an Associate Pastor with an outgoing personality and an exceptional ability to recruit teams all with a high attention to detail. You will have all the regular pastoral responsibilities but your focus
will be to help design and implement the methodology that moves people from their first encounter to fully devoted followers of Christ and on to Kingdom leadership. If these requirements inspire you, contact us.
- Loves Jesus, loves people, and wants to impact the Kingdom.
- Has experience leading in an area of church ministry.
- Knows how to help people get along with each other and how to gently resolve garden variety people conflicts.
- Good communication skills.
- Recruiting skills.
- Leadership and management gifts.
- Understands how to care about people and goals at the same time.
- Likes designing and implementing strategies, systems & processes.
- A cultural fit. (We sum it up this way: Be real, be smart, be brave, have fun)
Work Hours: Full Time
Monday – Thursday 9:00-5:00 (Flex with evening schedules)
Saturday 4:00-8:00, Sunday 8:00-1:00
Sick Days: as approved
Personal Days: as approved
Vacation: 2 weeks
Paid Holidays: 8 holidays per year
Wage: Total compensation based on experience, skillset and
education. May be eligible for receiving a portion of salary as housing allowance, provided requisite pastoral and IRS
qualifications are met.
Benefits: Medical available. Employer contributes ½ of the lowest available option.
Relocation Expense: As approved
For additional information about Cornerstone Community Church and this opportunity, please contact us or visit the church’s website at go2cornerstone.com, where you can learn more about our doctrinal beliefs, mission, vision and values, weekend services,
and other ministries of the church.
If, after prayerfully reviewing this information, you sense this role and church culture could be a good fit for you, please send a resume to: